Friday

WTF Fest when and where you NEED to be!

The time has arrived, Monica and I leave tomorrow morning for the beautiful west coast. I hope to see many people I know & meet many new faces. Don't miss the show when we are in a town near you!!! Here's the schedule... April 22nd – EUGENE, OREGON Sam Bonds Garage 407 Blair, Eugene, OR April 23rd – PORTLAND, OREGON The Star Theater 13 Northwest 6th Avenue, Portland, OR April 27th – ASTORIA, OREGON One day – Two Shows!!! Performing Arts Center (PAC) 588 16th Street, Astoria, OR (all ages) KALA@Hipfish 1017 Marine Drive, Astoria, OR (18 & OVER) April 28th – SEATTLE, WASHINGTON The Comet 1pm – 1am 922 E. Pike Street, Seattle, WA Sunday, April 29th Seattle at The Rat & Raven 4 – 9pm (all ages) 5260 University Way Seattle, WA Keep up with me while I'm on the road by checking my blog and my facebook page. For more info about the tour go to www.wtffest.com Rock&Roll! Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers