Friday

Gore Hunny of the Month...



Is me!!!

I am officially Miss August on TheGoreHound website.

I had to write why I love horror movies in 200 words or LESS! It took me almost 2 hours because I wrote much more then 200 words and every single time I removed a sentence it still was too long. It was so hard to decide what reasons I love horror movies to remove completely and which ones to keep in. I could write a book just on why I love horror movies. Finally I got it down to 202 words, and decided it's only 2 words! I'll send it in and hopefully it all makes it in, and it did. Here it is, scroll to the bottom to see Gore Hunny of the Month.


http://www.thegorehound.com/Last_Rites.php



Thanks to Erik from the site, and definitely check out some of the links I posted for "Slaughter Daughter."


Luv & Blood,

RUBY La-Laa-Laaa-LaROCCA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers