Wednesday

Horrorfind in Gettysburg, PA

Horror, Halloween and Supernatural - The Spookiest Show on Earth">

I will be at Horrorfind the first weekend in September. I am very excited, not only because I have a ton of new stuff to sell, but also because JOHN WATERS is going to be there!!! My heart is already racing. For any of you who don't know, I had him sign my arm and then went and had the signature tattooed into my flesh so it's there FOREVER! He is my hero, he is hysterical, and a genius. I can't wait to meet him again. I already picked out my two items for him to sign. Yes, I am completely geeking out over this, but I don't care because I LOVE JOHN WATERS!!!

I hope to see a lot of familiar faces, as well as meet lots of new people too! I'll have my camera in hand so be ready to have your picture taken too, and eventually ending up in this very blog. I can't wait!

Luv & Blood,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers