Friday

Slaughter Daughter

SLAUGHTER DAUGHTTER: Keeping it in the family just got a creepier meaning.

I am going to write a blog on KillerReviews.com about the experience of working on "Slaughter Daughter" but for you few special people who read my personal blog, I am going to put up some behind the scenes videos and pictures!












I have many more pictures and A LOT more videos but I will wait to post some more. Next Sunday is my last day of shooting, if the world doesn't end on Saturday. Lloyd Kaufman is in the big wedding scene too so hopefully I will get some more awesome pictures and videos.

I have to say this has been a really fun shoot and Nicola is amazing and Travis, the director, and everyone both cast and crew have been so great to me. It was really scary saying yes to be in this movie because of my physical and speech set backs from the accident that I have not fully recovered from yet. So I am so happy and proud of myself for putting that fear aside, or trying to, and rising to the challenge and being successful! I couldn't have done it without the love and constant support from my girlfriend Monica Puller. She is a rock star and I'm the luckiest person in the world to have her as my sweet peach. Thank you Monica, I love you!


Till next time...

Love & Blood,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers